9.01.2011

When Matthew and I moved to Hawaii we were really excited to go {duh. who wouldn't be?!} but we realized that we wouldn't be able to take most of our wedding presents. We suffered through that hard year of sunshine and frequent beach trips {it really is perfect} and eventually when we got back to the mainland we were able to re-open all our wedding presents {and it really was better the second time because we appreciated them A TON more now that we had lived without little convinces like that. You never realize how nice it is to have a stocked kitchen until you don't have a stocked kitchen. One of the things I was most excited for was our Pistachio Green Kitchen Aid. {I wasn't too crazy about the color at first but Matthew really wanted it and now I love the color... it's perfect for our kitchen and style}. It took me a while to finally buy enough ingredients to make chocolate cookies... but I finally did it!!  
The cookies were amazing! I used this recipe and they turned out divine. I even messed up a ton {like putting a tablespoon instead of teaspoon on most of the ingredients} and they were still amazing. 
And I couldn't of done it with out ol' Pistachio. {but seriously. have you ever tried to make cookies without a mixer? Impossible.}