3.23.2012


Salt Lake City has a pretty good selection of consignment furniture stores {at least they look pretty good as Matthew and I drive past and I beg him to turn around so I can check them out}. I am always trying to find a good excuse to find my self exploring them but the lack of need and money leaves me no reason. Luckily I have this best friend who is moving soon and wanted to check out some places around town. {Yipee!} So I wrote down a list of a couple I wanted to check out and away we went. 
The first was Elemente {which is located  at 353 Pierpont Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84101}. It was a pretty decent place full of little treasures. However it was pretty dark inside so I think most of the treasures were left undiscovered. There are a lot of quirky pieces and something for everyone {if you don't take yourself too seriously}. It's right next to Gateway Shopping Center in this small alleyway but beware... it doesn't open till noon!
 








Aren't they adorable?
My shopping companions for the day.