7.22.2013

Matthew and I finally bought our dream car, a 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. We are in love with it. Matt and I constantly fight over who wanted it first. (I'm pretty sure I did. I saw it in a TH ad and told Matt it was my dream car... then he copied me.) It's in amazing condition for a twenty-five year old car. We are saving up to have it painted either hunter green or navy blue and yes, we plan on keeping the wood (you would be surprised on how many people ask that). It's one of those cars we want to have for a long time. Matt loves it so much he even let me snap a couple of photos of it.

PRESENTING OUR JEEP WAGONEER! 


 (One of Matt's favorite part of this car is the Vanderbilt Medical School sticker. You can see a glimpse of it in the corner of the picture above.)

Aren't they just grand?!